COVID-19 INFORMATION FOR STUDENTS AND PARENTSApril 9, 2020
COVID-19 UPDATE: 16 September 2021
As you will be aware, we are currently at Alert Level 4. This means that school is closed for all students.
Students will learn remotely using our online learning platform following the instructions which have been emailed to them.
Our Student Services Team have excellent systems in place to support our school community. Please do not hesitate to contact Ms Tanya Newman (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further support and information. There are also a number of external services available - please do not hesitate to contact them at any time:
• Youthline: 0800 376 633 or txt 027 4 youths
• Domestic Violence Centre: 09 303 3939
• Pasifika Health Services: 09 828 4307
• Parenting Place: 09 524 0025 or 0800 535 659 or theparentingplace.com
• Internet safety: netsafe.org.nz
• For immediate help call 111
Students can book to speak to counsellor, social worker or see the nurse via the booking link
Finally, if you are feeling any of the symptoms of covid-19, call Healthline immediately on 0800 611 116.
Thank you again for your support. Look after your whānau and stay safe by getting vaccinated.