Enrolments for 2018 and 2019 at One Tree Hill College are now being accepted at all levels. To enrol please contact the college reception for an interview.
Please provide the following with your completed form:
- Student Enrolment Application (completed in full) including a signed copy of the Safe School Charter and Cyber Safety Agreement and Option Form
- Proof of Residence eg. one of the following: Rates invoice, Telephone invoice, Electricity invoice, Sale and Purchase Agreement, Rental Agreement – please note these must be in the name of one or both parents/legal guardians and be a residential address (not a work address or PO Box).
- New Zealand Citizens – Original Birth Certificate, Passport or New Zealand Citizenship Certificate.
- Non New Zealand Citizens – Student Passport which must include a current Resident Permit or Student Visa. Parent Passports must also be available to be viewed at the interview
- A copy of the child’s latest school report and NCEA results (Years 11-13)
- Any additional documentation including guardianship documentation, custody orders etc.
One Tree Hill College has an enrolment scheme in place. Please read the enrolment scheme tab for more information.
At One Tree Hill College we are committed to raising standards and lifting student achievement. We reflect the values and aspirations of our local community. Our 2009, 2012 and 2015 Education Review Office (ERO) Reports emphasise our excellent standard of teaching and learning. We focus on achieving the best outcomes for our students and local community in the following areas:
Positive College Environment
Strong Sports Programmes
Excellent Performing Arts Programmes
Modern Teaching and Learning Facilities
Strong, Innovative and Experienced Leadership
Make an informed choice about your child's future and contact us today.
Phone: 579 5049