Applications for enrolment in 2019 at One Tree Hill College are now being accepted at all levels. To enrol please contact the College reception for an interview.
Checklist - Have you included all the required documents?
Please carefully check that the application form is complete.
1. ALL applications must provide the following copies of documents: (please do not include originals)
- Passport style photograph of applicant
- Photocopy of most recent school report
- Photocopy of birth certificate or passport
- For non-New Zealand students, a copy of passport and permanent residence permit, or student visa and entry stamp with passport of parent showing work permit.
2. IN ZONE applications MUST also provide original or certified copies of the following documents in the parent or legal guardian’s name:
- A copy of your most recent electricity account
- A copy of your most recent telephone (landline) or broadband account
OWNER OCCUPIED PROPERTIES
- A copy of your most recent Auckland City rates notice or;
- If the purchase has been made within the last three months, a copy of the solicitor’s final settlement letter.
OR RENTAL PROPERTY
- Rental / Lease agreement. Minimum tenancy for initial enrolment is a one year fixed term agreement covering the students first year at One Tree Hill College.
APPLICATIONS WILL BE PROCESSED ONCE ALL DOCUMENTATION IS RECEIVED
One Tree Hill College has an enrolment scheme in place. Please read the enrolment scheme tab for more information.
At One Tree Hill College we are committed to raising standards and lifting student achievement. We reflect the values and aspirations of our local community. Our 2009, 2012 and 2015 Education Review Office (ERO) Reports emphasise our excellent standard of teaching and learning. We focus on achieving the best outcomes for our students and local community in the following areas:
Positive College Environment
Strong Sports Programmes
Excellent Performing Arts Programmes
Modern Teaching and Learning Facilities
Strong, Innovative and Experienced Leadership
Make an informed choice about your child's future and contact us today.
Phone: 579 5049