The school uniform is available for purchase from The Warehouse, Sylvia Park Shopping Centre, 286 Mt Wellington Highway, Auckland. Ph: 985 0510.
Online purchasing is available: The Warehouse Uniform Shop
Items 14-17 of the school uniform are available to purchase from the College directly.
Orders and payment are taken through the school website: School Website Link for items 14-17 (including compulsory PE uniform)
Contact for online orders through the school: email@example.com
- It is compulsory for all students to be in uniform and to adhere to the Uniform Code regulations.
- Students can choose to wear combinations of uniform as appropriate.
- A One Tree Hill College label appears on each uniform item. This makes our uniform distinctive.
- Substituted uniform items will not be accepted. Do not waste your money buying non—regulation uniform.
We Do Not Allow
- Sports shoes of any sort to be worn (except for sport and PE).
- T–shirts etc showing outside of the school uniform.
- Extremes of hairstyles and unnatural colours.
- Cosmetics to be worn.
- Facial hair — boys must be clean shaven.
- Sandals are not to be worn in technology areas or with socks.
Only one small sleeper or stud per ear is permitted. No other jewellery is allowed.
At all times the school uniform should be worn in a manner which brings credit to the student wearing it and to One Tree Hill College. Exemptions to the above uniform code will be granted by the Principal only.